From Guifi - Media-pool Common Repository
Welcome on this userpage
Hola Guifi.net inhabitants,
this is my start in Guifi.net.
While studying the Tutorials i will try to manage some translation.
Probably there will be cases of misunderstanding and mistakes.
So i will ask occasionally for proofreading.
For new users
For everyone who wants to join that wiki:
- Register to Guifi.net (register at the wiki directly doesn't work).
- Wait at least a day.
- Login in to the wiki, with the same Username and password.
Unfortunately this wiki is highly restricted and asks for registration. So activity is rare.
Contact me in Catalan with simple sentences or English.
Contactar-me en català de frases molt simple o en anglès.
My changes in this wiki
- New Pages
- User:Lib2know (my own user page / this page),
- New Translations
- Bridges with Linux,
- Linux Networks @work,
- Netgear WG602,
- Ubiquiti RouterStation,
- Graphserver 1 @work.
- Major Changes
- Minor Changes
- start an island from scratch - cat: start an island from scratch
- Share ADSL
- Graphical Server 2
- Node translate to catalan
- CNML/ca translate to catalan
- access point
- Meshnet Zone in Barcelona Sants
- Zone USA, Initial Graph Server Austin (maybe)
- qMp, qMp, ca (deleted), see also qMp, es (very good!)
Feel free to do any point of my ToDo List! The list is not for reservations but it supports my week brains to getting them done one day ;-)
Besides some translation i want to add new content. To be cautious i start it as subpages of my user page
- english language Guifi.net References
- User:Lib2know/Guifi.net in the Press
- User:Lib2know/Guifi.net in Universities
- User:Lib2know/Guifi.net in municipalities
- Other Networks
- Hardware Lists
- Use Cases
- User:Lib2know/Use Cases, on Guifi.net
- User:Lib2know/Share Internet
- User:Lib2know/Share Broadband
- User:Lib2know/Free Street WiFi
- User:Lib2know/Isolated Nodes